|Birthname||Joseph D. Culp|
|born on||9 January 1963 at 17:03 (= 5:03 PM )|
|Place||Los Angeles, California, 34n03, 118w15|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||19°04' 20°03 Asc. 20°26'|
American actor and director from a noted family, he is the son of actor Robert Culp. He made his acting debut in the 1986 film Dream Lover.
Joseph Culp appeared in a recurring role as Archie Whitman, the depression-era father of Jon Hamm's character Don Draper in the AMC series Mad Men from 2007 to 2009. He was the first actor ever to play Doctor Doom in the first film version of Marvel Comics' The Fantastic Four in 1994. He also narrated the film September 11-The New Pearl Harbor by Massimo Mazzucco.
- associate relationship with Entertainment: Mad Men (born 19 July 2007). Notes: Played Archie Whitman, 2007-2009
- child->parent relationship with Culp, Robert (born 16 August 1930)
Thea Day quotes him from his mother's records.
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Dad)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Film, TV, video)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star
- Vocation : Entertainment : Voice-Over (Narrator)