|born on||10 March 1946 at 09:00 (= 09:00 AM )|
|Place||Yuma, Arizona, 32n44, 114w37|
|Timezone||MST h7w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||19°29' 21°37 Asc. 03°43'|
American football offensive and defensive lineman, who played in the American Football League for the Kansas City Chiefs (1968-1969), and in the National Football League for the Chiefs (1970-1974), Houston Oilers (1974-1980), and Detroit Lions (1980-1981). He was an AFL All-Star in 1969 and a six-time AFC–NFC Pro Bowler.
He played college football at Arizona State University, and was the NCAA heavyweight wrestling champion while at ASU.
Culp died on 16 November 2021 from pancreatic cancer at the age of 75.
Birth certificate in hand from Sy Scholfield, copy on file. His older twin sister Shirley was born at 8:45 AM.
- Traits : Body : Race (Black, African-American)
- Traits : Body : Size (1.85 m/ 6 ft 1 in)
- Traits : Body : Weight (120 kg/ 265 lb)
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer (Pancreatic)
- Personal : Birth : Twin, triplet, etc. (Older twin sister)
- Personal : Death : Illness/ Disease (Pancreatic cancer)
- Vocation : Sports : Football (American football offensive and defensive lineman)
- Vocation : Sports : Wrestling
- Notable : Awards : Sports Championship
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession (NFL player, 1970-1981)