|Birthname||Jean Pierre Gaston Cugnot|
|born on||3 August 1899 at 10:00 (= 10:00 AM )|
|Place||Paris Arrondissement 16, France, 48n5146, 2e1634|
|Timezone||PMT m2e2015 (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||10°48' 07°10 Asc. 08°31'|
French racing cyclist who competed in the 1924 Summer Olympics held in Paris, France in the tandem event where he finished in first place and in the individual sprint event where he finished in third place.
Jean Cugnot died on 25 June 1933 at age 33 in Versailles, France.
- associate relationship with Choury, Lucien (born 26 March 1898)
- associate relationship with Sports: 1924 Summer Olympics, Paris (born 5 July 1924). Notes: Gold medal, Tandem; Bronze medal, Individual sprint; France
- Work : Prize 1924 (Olympic Gold medal, Tandem)
- Work : Prize 1924 (Olympic Bronze medal, Individual sprint)
Sy Scholfield provided birth registry entry from Paris archives (1899, 16th arr, no. 947).
Michaël Mandl quotes birth record , but he has 1889 and 10 PM in error.
- Vocation : Sports : Race Bikes (Cyclist)
- Notable : Awards : Olympics (Bronze medal, Individual sprint)
- Notable : Awards : Olympics (Gold medal, Tandem)