Cruse, Heloise Bowles
|Birthname||Katherine Eloise Bowles|
|born on||4 May 1919 at 06:35 (= 06:35 AM )|
|Place||Fort Worth, Texas, 32n44, 97w19|
|Timezone||CWT h5w (is war time)|
|Astrology data||12°57' 11°40 Asc. 09°55'|
American columnist, the original author of the popular syndicated newspaper column "Hints from Heloise."
Bowles married Marshal (Mike) Holman Cruse, a US Air Force Captain (later Colonel) in 1946. Their daughter Ponce Kiah Marchelle Heloise Cruse, born in 1951, is the current "Heloise".
The original column was first published in the Honolulu Advertiser as "Readers' Exchange" in 1959. In 1961, King Features syndicated it as "Hints from Heloise,"; nearly 600 newspapers carried the column, and, at the time of her death, it was one of three most popular (in terms of syndication) in the United States.
Her book Heloise's Housekeeping Hints was, at half a million copies total, one of the top 10 selling hardcover books in 1963. The book later became the fastest selling paperback in the history of its publisher Pocket Books.
She died of heart disease on 28 December 1977, aged 58.
- Relationship : Marriage 1946 (Marshal "Mike" Holman Cruse)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 15 April 1951 (Birth of daughter)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Sy Scholfield provided birth certificates. Her twin sister, Elizabeth Louise Bowles, was born at 6:45 AM.
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Heart disease/attack
- Family : Parenting : Kids - Noted
- Personal : Birth : Twin, triplet, etc. (Eldest twin)
- Personal : Death : Illness/ Disease (Heart disease)
- Vocation : Writers : Columnist/ journalist
- Vocation : Writers : How To ....
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession