|Birthname||Sheryl Suzanne Crow|
|born on||11 February 1962 at 09:58 (= 09:58 AM )|
|Place||Kennett, Missouri, 36n14, 90w03|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||22°27' 22°35 Asc. 01°56'|
American musician, singer, and songwriter whose music incorporates elements of rock, folk, hip hop, country, and pop. In addition to her own work, Crow has performed with The Rolling Stones and has sung duets with Michael Jackson, Eric Clapton, Luciano Pavarotti, Willie Nelson, B.B. King, Tony Bennett and Sting among others. She has also performed backing vocals for Tina Turner, Michael Jackson, Don Henley, Stevie Nicks, Belinda Carlisle, and for the Bob Dylan 30th Anniversary celebrating Dylan's thirty years as a recording artist.
As an actress, Crow has appeared on various television shows including 30 Rock, GCB, Cougar Town, Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert's Rally to Restore Sanity and/or Fear, as well as One Tree Hill.
After living with actor Owen Wilson (born 18 November 1968, TX), she began dating Lance Armstrong (born 18 September 1971, 12:00, TX) in 2003 and left him in 2006.
After being diagnosed with ductal carcinoma in situ (DCIS), a non-invasive form of breast cancer, Crow underwent a lumpectomy at a Los Angeles facility on February 22, 2006 followed by seven weeks of radiation therapy.
In May 2007 Crow announced on her website that she had adopted a two-week-old boy named Wyatt Steven Crow, who was born on April 29, 2007. In June 2010 Crow announced that she had adopted a boy named Levi James Crow, born on April 30, 2010. She and her sons live on a 154-acre (62-hectare) farm outside Nashville, Tennessee.
In November 2011 Crow discovered that she has a meningioma, the most common kind of brain tumor and is usually benign. Because it was causing no problems she did not require treatment but got regular follow-up exams.
- associate relationship with Earle, Steve (born 17 January 1955). Notes: co-wrote song and sang together
- associate relationship with Jackson, Michael (1958) (born 29 August 1958)
- associate relationship with Kravitz, Lenny (born 26 May 1964). Notes: collaborators
- associate relationship with Lambert, Miranda (born 10 November 1983). Notes: collaborators
- friend relationship with Britton, Connie (born 6 March 1967)
- lover relationship with Armstrong, Lance (born 18 September 1971)
Contributed by a forum user: From "Sheryl Crow: No Fool to This Game" by Richard Buskin, 2003, pg. 4: '(. . .) Sheryl Suzanne Crow, who entered the world at 9:58 on the morning of Sunday February 11, 1962, at [Kennett, MO's] Dunklin County Memorial Hospital'.
Data verified by Sy Scholfield who provided a copy of the relevant page from the book.
- Traits : Body : Aerobic exercise
- Traits : Mind : Education extensive (degree from University of Missouri)
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer (breast cancer and benign brain tumor)
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (third child, two older sisters, younger brother)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Lance Armstrong and Owen Wilson)
- Family : Parenting : Foster, Step, or Adopted Kids
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (two)
- Family : Parenting : Parenting late more than 40
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Financial success in field
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage (tours and performances)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Country-Western
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist (guitar, bass, keyboards)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Song writer
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Entertain Producer (record producer)
- Notable : Awards : Grammy