|born on||17 May 1919 at 01:00 (= 01:00 AM )|
|Place||Dallas, Texas, 32n47, 96w48|
|Timezone||CWT h5w (is war time)|
|Astrology data||25°17' 19°24 Asc. 01°24'|
American philanthropist and matriarch of a noted family, who established a museum, The Trammell & Margaret Crow Collection of Asian Art, together with her husband Trammell Crow (1914-2009), a real estate developer also from Dallas, Texas. This private museum in Dallas is open to the public without charge.
The couple married in 1942 and at the time of her husband's death, they had been married for sixty-six years. The couple has six surviving children: Lucy C. Billingsley, Robert Crow, Harlan Crow, Howard Crow, Stuart Crow, and Trammell S. Crow. The Crows have sixteen grandchildren and three great-grandchildren.
Late in life, Trammell Crow suffered from Alzheimer's disease and died at age 94 in his sleep at his ranch near Tyler on 14 January 2009. Margaret Doggett Crow died of natural causes on the night of 11 April 2014, also at the age of 94.
- Relationship : Marriage 1942 (Trammell Crow)
Birth certificate in hand, provided by Sy Scholfield.
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (66 years)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Six)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Invest/ Collectibles (Art)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Philanthropist
- Lifestyle : Financial : Wealthy
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 94)