|Birthname||Lindsay Harry Crosby|
|born on||5 January 1938 at 04:55 (= 04:55 AM )|
|Place||Los Angeles, California, 34n03, 118w15|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||14°33' 26°16 Asc. 14°55'|
American noted family, the youngest of four sons of Bing and Dixie Crosby. Completing his military service in 1959, he went into a nightclub act with his three brothers. All were drinking and partying and it quickly fell apart.
His mother died on 1 November 1952, and his father on 14 October 1977.
Oppressed by his father's abuse, he was a manic-depressive for years and kept his balance with medication.
During 1989 his behavior became more bizarre and in September 1989, he was so depressed he checked into a psychiatric hospital for six weeks. Married and divorced three times, he broke up with his girlfriend and had huge mood swings. The money from his $200,000 trust fund (at 21) was dwindling from poor investments and his car had been repossessed. By the end of the year it all became too much and he shot himself in the head on 11 December 1989 in Las Virgines, California.
- child->parent relationship with Crosby, Bing (born 3 May 1903)
- sibling relationship with Crosby, Dennis (born 13 July 1934)
- sibling relationship with Crosby, Gary (born 27 June 1933)
- sibling relationship with Crosby, Harry (born 8 August 1958). Notes: Half siblings, share father
- sibling relationship with Crosby, Mary (born 14 September 1959). Notes: Half siblings, share father
- sibling relationship with Crosby, Nathaniel (born 29 October 1961). Notes: Half siblings, share father
- sibling relationship with Crosby, Phillip (born 13 July 1934)
- Financial : Gain significant money 1960 ($200,000 trust fund from dad)
- Mental Health : Depressive episode 1989
- Social : Institutionalized - prison, hospital September 1989 (Psychiatric hospital)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
B.C. in hand from the Wilsons, but they had misread the BC as 6 January.
Careful examination reveals it as 5 January (compare to the 6 in 26 further below in the BC fragment; the 6 is much rounder)
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Abuse Alcohol (Unable to cope)
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Depression (Medicated)
- Family : Childhood : Abuse - Physical/ Verbal (Dad abusive)
- Family : Childhood : Advantaged (Affluent family)
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Dad)
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (Youngest of four)
- Family : Childhood : Sibling circumstances (Three plus three half-siblings)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Divorces (Three)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Three)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Extreme ups and downs
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Inheritance ($200,000 trust)
- Personal : Death : Suicide (Gunshot to head)
- Notable : Book Collection : Crime Collection