Cromwell, Richard (1626)
|born on||4 October 1626 Jul.Cal. (14 Oct 1626 greg.) at 01:50 (= 01:50 AM )|
|Place||Huntingdon, England, 52n20, 0w12|
|Timezone||LMT m0w12 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||20°38' 12°22 Asc. 02°12'|
British politician from a noted family, he was the son of the Lord Protector Oliver Cromwell. After his father's death, he tried to continue with the same public policy, but he lacked his father's abilities. He was forced to resign in May 1659 due to the restoration of Charles II. Royalists rejoiced at Cromwell's fall, and many satirical attacks surfaced, in which he was given the unflattering nicknames "Tumbledown Dick" and "Queen Dick". He died on 12 July 1712 at the age of 85 in Cheshunt, England. He was the longest-lived British head of state, until Elizabeth II overtook him in 2012.
- child->parent relationship with Cromwell, Oliver (born 25 April 1599 Jul.Cal. (5 May 1599 greg.))
- Death, Cause unspecified 12 July 1712 Jul.Cal. (23 July 1712 greg.) in Cheshunt (Age 85)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
NN No.745 quotes Gadbury (October 4, 1626 OS)
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Father)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 85)
- Vocation : Politics : Government employee (Tried to continue same policies as father)
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book