|born on||25 April 1599 Jul.Cal. (5 May 1599 greg.) at 03:00 (= 03:00 AM )|
|Place||Huntingdon, England, 52n20, 0w12|
|Timezone||LMT m0w12 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||13°58' 15°37 Asc. 23°37'|
British statesman, the Parliamentary General of the English civil war who was later named Lord Protector. From a prominent family, he was a wealthy land owner with an iron will and high moral purpose. Cromwell married at age 21 and had four sons and four daughters.
Died on 7/03/1658 OS, London.
- parent->child relationship with Cromwell, Richard (1626) (born 4 October 1626 Jul.Cal. (14 Oct 1626 greg.))
- role played of/by Harris, Richard (born 1 October 1930). Notes: 1970 film "Cromwell"
M. Harvey quotes Cromwell's contemporary, John Booker for "about 3:00 AM." "Summo mane," very early, at the top of the morning or "the end of darkness." The chart that Harvey shows in Nativitas I is calculated for 5:00 AM LMT, MC of 27 Sag and ASC 24 Pisces. (April 25, 1599 OS)
John Buchan, "Life of Cromwell," gives 3:00 AM, as his authority was Booker's "Astrological Practice Book."
(John Gadbury gave 3:46:49 AM LMT. MA 9/1896 quotes a nativity by Partridge, physician to Queen Elizabeth I, for 1:05 AM.
Modern Astrology in 5/1907 stated that Sibly quoted Partridge for 3:46 as rectified.
Notable Nativities No.513 quotes Gadbury for 3:45 AM and NN No.068 quotes Partridge for 1:00 AM.
Adams pictured a chart for 6:00 AM.
Wynn gave April 24 OS, 3:47 AM.
Starkman rectified to 03.10.40 UT Asc 29Pis52'
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Four sons, four daughters)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Wealthy (Land owner)
- Vocation : Politics : Government employee (Lord Protector, Parlimentary General)
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book