|Birthname||Darren Everett Criss|
|born on||5 February 1987 at 12:37 (= 12:37 PM )|
|Place||San Francisco, California, 37n47, 122w25|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||16°31' 18°30 Asc. 12°17'|
American actor, singer and songwriter. One of the founding members and co-owners of StarKid Productions, a musical theater company based in Chicago, Criss first garnered attention playing the lead role of Harry Potter in StarKid's musical production of A Very Potter Musical.
Criss is best known for his portrayal of Blaine Anderson on the Fox musical comedy-drama series Glee. As the lead vocalist of Glee's Dalton Academy Warblers, Criss' first number, a cover version of "Teenage Dream", became the fastest-selling Glee single, reached number eight on the Billboard Hot 100, and was certified gold in the U.S.
In January 2018, Criss announced he was engaged to Mia Swier, his girlfriend of seven and a half years. They married on February 16, 2019.
- associate relationship with Colfer, Chris (born 27 May 1990). Notes: co-stars on "Glee"
- associate relationship with Entertainment: Glee (born 19 May 2009). Notes: Played Blaine Anderson, 2010-2015
- associate relationship with Morrison, Matthew (born 30 October 1978). Notes: co-stars on "Glee"
- associate relationship with O'Malley, Mike (born 31 October 1966). Notes: co-stars on "Glee"
- associate relationship with Overstreet, Chord (born 17 February 1989). Notes: co-stars on "Glee"
- role played of/by Cunanan, Andrew (born 31 August 1969). Notes: in "American Crime Story"
Birth certificate in hand from Viktor E.
- Traits : Body : Race (Eurasian)
- Traits : Mind : Education extensive (graduated University of Michigan)
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (youngest of two)
- Family : Childhood : Sibling circumstances (older brother Charles)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage (Tours, performances, theatre)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star (Glee)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Voice-Over
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist (piano, guitar, drums, violin, mandolin, harmonica)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Song writer
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.
- Notable : Awards : Emmy
- Notable : Awards : Vocational award (Golden Globe)