|Birthname||Catherine Jewell Feltus|
|born on||18 January 1915 at 12:10 (= 12:10 PM )|
|Place||Bloomington, Indiana, 39n10, 86w32|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||27°35' 07°03 Asc. 20°47'|
American actress who appeared in bit roles in movies such as Las Vegas Nights (1941), West Point Widow (1941), Parachute Nurse (1942), Showboat Serenade (1944) and The Bride Wore Boots (1946). Later, she found more success in movies such as Seven Were Saved (1947), The Pretender (1947), and Albuquerque (1948).
After 1950, she retired from movie acting and supported her husband, actor Robert Preston, in his endeavours while appearing in some plays such as Bell, Book and Candle and Inherit the Wind.
She died on 14 January 2004, aged 88.
- spouse relationship with Preston, Robert (born 8 June 1918). Notes: 1940-1987
Sy Scholfield provided birth certificate.
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 88)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Film)