|born on||5 May 1956 at 18:30 (= 6:30 PM )|
|Place||Galway, Ireland, 53n16, 9w03|
|Timezone||IST h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||15°10' 14°40 Asc. 18°35'|
Irish singer, songwriter and actress, whose debut album, Tired and Emotional (1985) sold an unexpected 100,000 copies in Ireland.
In June 2000, Coughlan presented a series of multimedia shows in Dublin and London celebrating Billie Holiday, a singer whose life had parallels to Coughlan's.
In 2018, Coughlan collaborated with the Brokentalkers and Valgeir Sigurðsson, to create Woman Undone, a fusion of theatre, music and dance to re-imagine her extraordinary life and her difficult childhood. It tells the story of a young woman who endured abuse, addiction and mental illness and whose discovery of art and music was her redemption.
- associate relationship with Holiday, Billie (born 7 April 1915)
Sy Scholfield quotes from Bloody Mary: My Story by Mary Coughlan (Hachette UK, 2012): "I was born at 6.30 p.m. on 5 May 1956, in a bed in my grandmother's house at 12 Ashe Road, on the Shantalla estate in the city of Galway: a place that would later become the centre of my life."
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Abuse Drugs
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Mental Illness
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Song writer
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.