|Birthname||Germaine Alice Corblet|
|born on||9 April 1886 at 15:00 (= 3:00 PM )|
|Place||Havre, France, 49n30, 0e08|
|Timezone||LMT m0e08 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||19°41' 20°46 Asc. 10°22'|
French first lady ("Première dame") as the wife of René Coty who was in office from 16 January 1954 to 8 January 1959. When she died, slightly less than 22 months after her husband became president, she became the first wife of a French president to die while her husband was still in office.
She become popular with the French public "for her simplicity and kindness: hostile commentators who had mocked her when she moved into the presidential "Élysée Palace" quickly ceased their mockery in response to vehement public protests."
Coty died on 12 November 1955 in Rambouillet, Seine-et-Oise, France, aged 68.
- parent->child relationship with Coty, Anne-Marie (born 27 July 1910)
- parent->child relationship with Coty, Geneviève (born 27 April 1908)
- spouse relationship with Coty, René (born 20 March 1882)
- compare to chart of Deschanel, Germaine (born 13 September 1876)
- compare to chart of Faure, Berthe (born 21 February 1842)
Birth certificate in Didier Geslain archive, 'politique a-f' pdf file, p. 5.
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (René Coty)