|Birthname||Norman Thomas Cottom|
|born on||12 March 1912 at 22:00 (= 10:00 PM )|
|Place||Terre Haute, Indiana, 39n28, 87w25|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||22°14' 17°42 Asc. 12°14'|
American professional basketball player for the Indianapolis Kautskys (1935-1937) in the National Basketball League (NBL). Cottom played college basketball at Purdue University.
After playing for the Indianapolis Kautskys for two seasons and one season with the U.S. Navy Pre-Flight team, he moved into high school coaching in Alexandria and Terre Haute, Indiana, before moving to Fullerton, California to become chairman of Fullerton Union High School's social studies department. He died on 1 July 1972 at age 60 in Orange, California. In 1978, Cottom was enshrined in the Indiana Basketball Hall of Fame.
- associate relationship with Perigo, William (born 17 September 1911). Notes: Indianapolis Kautskys teammates, 1935-1936
- Death, Cause unspecified 1 July 1972 (Age 60)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : Prize 1978 (Indiana Basketball Hall of Fame)
Sy Scholfield provided birth certificate from Indiana archives.
- Vocation : Education : Administrator
- Vocation : Sports : Basketball (Forward)
- Vocation : Sports Business : Coach/ Manager/ Owner (Coach)
- Notable : Awards : Hall of Fame (Indiana Basketball)
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession (NBL player, 1935-1937)