|born on||25 September 1939 at 06:40 (= 06:40 AM )|
|Place||Akron, Ohio, 41n05, 81w31|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||01°30' 27°22 Asc. 05°26'|
American victim of assault and battery of the most vicious and brutal manner. On 3/19/1984, c. 11:30 AM EST, Akron, OH, in front of witnesses, she was abducted by Sam Herring who threw her in the back seat of his car. He bound her hands and feet, raped her five times and stabbed her in both eyes with a steak knife. He then poured gasoline over the car and lit it on fire. Phyliss managed to get out of the car and flee. She was left legally blind but can see shadows. Herring maintained his innocence but was sent to prison; due for parole in 1994.
- homicide attempt perpetrator relationship with Herring, Samual (born 29 July 1956)
- Crime : Assault/ Battery Perpetration 19 March 1984 at 11:30 AM in Akron, OH (Raped, stabbed, age 44)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Bill Land quotes astrologer Joanne Stover, data from Cottle
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Eyes (Legally blind, minor sight)
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Assault/ Battery victim (Beaten, stabbed, burned)
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Rape/ Sex crime victim (Numerous times)