|Birthname||Gino Francisco Costa Santolalla|
|born on||27 January 1956 at 21:25 (= 9:25 PM )|
|Place||Miraflores, Peru, 12s07, 77w02|
|Timezone||-05 h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||07°09' 14°00 Asc. 24°40'|
Peruvian lawyer and politician serving as an Independent Member of the Congress of the Republic for the constituency of Lima. He previously served as Interior Minister in the Cabinet of Peru from 2002 to 2003.
He studied Law at the Pontifical Catholic University of Peru, completed a Masters in Development Studies at the University of East Anglia in 1983, and then completed his MPhil and PhD (1987) in International Relations at Queens' College, Cambridge. He then worked at the United Nations and served as Vice Interior Minister from 2001 to 2002 before being promoted to head the Ministry. He is a Professor at the Universidad de San Martín de Porres.
- spouse relationship with León-Velarde, Fabiola (born 18 June 1956)
- Work : Great Achievement 1987 (PhD)
Sy Scholfield provided birth certificate.
- Traits : Mind : Education extensive (MPhil, PhD)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Fabiola León-Velarde, physiologist)
- Vocation : Education : Teacher
- Vocation : Law : Attorney
- Vocation : Politics : Party Affiliation (Independent)
- Vocation : Politics : Public office (Congressman)