|Birthname||Richard Thomas Correll|
|born on||14 May 1948 at 06:00 (= 06:00 AM )|
|Place||Los Angeles, California, 34n03, 118w15|
|Timezone||PDT h7w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||23°37' 03°46 Asc. 24°42'|
American television actor, director, producer and writer, who began his career in childhood, playing the role of Beaver's friend Richard Rickover during the last three seasons of TV series Leave It to Beaver (1960–1962). He also appeared in multiple episodes of The Adventures of Ozzie and Harriet, Lassie and National Velvet.
As a teenager, Correll became a close friend of legendary silent film comedian Harold Lloyd and his family, and volunteered to assist Lloyd in preserving and archiving Lloyd's extensive films. He continues this work today, and is credited as the chief archivist for the Lloyd Trust.
Correll made his film directorial debut with Ski Patrol (1990) and he has directed episodes of various TV series. He is also the co-creator of the Disney Channel original series, Hannah Montana.
Correll is the son of Charles Correll, who starred as Andy Brown on the radio program Amos 'n' Andy. He is the brother of Barbara Correll, Dottie Correll and Charles Correll Jr., who worked on Animal House as cinematographer.
- associate relationship with Entertainment: Leave It to Beaver (born 4 October 1957). Notes: Played Richard Rickover, 1960-1962
Sy Scholfield quotes "Andy Passes Cigars," Long Beach Independent (Long Beach, California), 15 May 1948, page 11, "May 14 ... Richard Thomas weighed in at 8 pounds, 11 ounces this morning at Cedars of Lebanon hospital." A birth time of 6 AM is speculative.
- Family : Childhood : Family noted
- Vocation : Education : Librarian (Archivist)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (TV)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Child performer (Actor)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Director (TV)
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Entertain Producer (TV)
- Vocation : Writers : Playwright/ script (TV)