Cornil, Victor André
|born on||17 June 1837 at 05:00 (= 05:00 AM )|
|Place||Cusset, France, 46n08, 3e27|
|Timezone||LMT m3e27 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||25°43' 05°47 Asc. 06°18'|
French pathologist, histologist and politician.
Having obtained his doctorate at Paris in 1860, Cornil had a teaching career at the Faculty of Medicine of Paris and was a member of the National Academy of Medicine.
Cornil specialized in pathological anatomy, and made important contributions in the fields of bacteriology, histology and microscopic anatomy.
He was elected to the Chamber of Deputies in 1876, serving until 1882. In 1885 Cornil was elected a senator and served until 1903.
He died on 13 April 1908 in Menton, Alpes-Maritimes.
- business associate/partner relationship with Berger, Paul (born 6 January 1845)
Gauguelin, Series A, Vol 2
- Vocation : Education : Teacher
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ political
- Vocation : Science : Biology (Pathologist, histologist)
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession