Cornejo, María Emilia
|Birthname||Maria Emilia Cornejo Calderon|
|born on||15 August 1949 at 18:45 (= 6:45 PM )|
|Place||Lima, Peru, 12s03, 77w03|
|Timezone||-05 h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||22°47' 12°05 Asc. 03°32'|
Peruvian poet currently recognized as one of the most influential of the Generación del 70 (1970s Generation). She is also considered the initiator of female erotic poetry in Peru.
The poet spent the last stage of her life in Caja de Agua, then a neighbourhood in the north of Lima. She arrived there with a group of friends, among whom was the future mayor Susana Villarán, she wanted to experience a life different from the one she led in the middle-class neighbourhoods of the city. There, María Emilia committed suicide in September 1972 at age 23.
- friend relationship with Villarán, Susana (born 16 August 1949)
Birth certificate in hand from Sy Scholfield.
- Personal : Death : Short Life less than 29 Yrs (Age 23)
- Personal : Death : Suicide
- Vocation : Writers : Erotic (Poetry)
- Vocation : Writers : Poet