|Birthname||Nathan Harris Corddry|
|born on||8 September 1977 at 12:28 (= 12:28 PM )|
|Place||Weymouth, Massachusetts, 42n13, 70w56|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||15°54' 19°50 Asc. 27°12'|
American actor and comedian best known for his television roles as Adam Branch on Harry's Law and Gabriel in the first six seasons of Mom. He appeared on The Daily Show from 2005 to 2006, and is often paired with his brother, Rob Corddry.
- sibling relationship with Corddry, Rob (born 4 February 1971)
- role played of/by Simon, Neil (born 4 July 1927). Notes: 2019 TV series "Fosse/Verdon"
Nick Dagan Best quotes B.C. from the Massachusetts Vital Records office.
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Film and TV)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Comedy
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star