|Birthname||Clara Paulette Possicelsky|
|born on||28 April 1916 at 07:30 (= 07:30 AM )|
|Place||Paris, France, 48n52, 2e20|
|Timezone||GMT h0e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||07°40' 20°31 Asc. 00°30'|
French costume designer known for her work on the films The Adventures of Arsène Lupin (1957), Napoléon (1955) and Le miroir à deux faces (1958).
On 6 January 1947 in Paris she married Bruno Coquatrix, owner and manager of the Paris Olympia, Europe’s biggest music hall. They had three daughters, Ima, Patricia and Françoise.
When Bruno died on 1 April 1979 Paulette and Patricia became co-directors of the Olympia.
Paulette Coquatrix died on 28 May 2018 at the age of 102.
- parent->child relationship with Coquatrix, Patricia (born 11 January 1940)
- spouse relationship with Coquatrix, Bruno (born 5 August 1910)
Didier Geslain archive, 'chanteurs' pdf file, p. 58.
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three daughters)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Centenarian, age 102)
- Vocation : Beauty : Designer/ Fashion (Costume designer)
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Director (Theatre managing director)