|Birthname||Patricia Marie-Laure Coquatrix|
|born on||11 January 1940 at 12:45 (= 12:45 PM )|
|Place||Arcachon, France, 44n37, 1w12|
|Timezone||GMT h0e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||20°09' 12°17 Asc. 21°07'|
French singer known for her work in the films Dis-moi que tu m'aimes (1974), L'humeur vagabonde (1972) and Les enfants de l'Olympia (1997).
After the death in 1979 of her father Bruno Coquatrix, owner and manager of the Paris Olympia, she and her cousin Jean-Michel Boris became joint managing directors of the Olympia.
She married the journalist and radio personality Jacques Ourevitch on 1 June 1965. They divorced on 20 April 1982, Paris.
- child->parent relationship with Coquatrix, Bruno (born 5 August 1910)
- child->parent relationship with Coquatrix, Paulette (born 28 April 1916)
- has other family relationship with Boris, Jean-Michel (born 14 February 1933). Notes: Cousin and business partner
Didier Geslain archive, 'chanteurs' pdf file, p. 57.
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Director (Theatre managing director)