|Birthname||David Seth Kotkin|
|born on||16 September 1956 at 07:02 (= 07:02 AM )|
|Place||Metuchen, New Jersey, 40n33, 74w22|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||23°33' 12°11 Asc. 27°13'|
American magician, a natural-born showman world famous with his outstanding productions of some 500 live performances a year plus TV spectaculars. From the time he was ten he carried around tricks, though actually more fascinated with stage and theater than magic at that time. Persistent, a perfectionist and a workaholic, he is financially and critically successful. Forbes places him fifth in its list of the world's richest entertainers.
Copperfield spends nine months of the year on the road with his touring magic show, traveling with an entourage of 38 crew members and three tractor-trailer trucks and three tour buses. His TV specials included an incredible trick of making the Statue of Liberty disappear and reappear. He created the International Museum and Library of the Conjuring arts, a $10 million monument to the history of magic with nearly 100,000 items in a secret location in Nevada where scholars may visit with special permission. As a hobby, he has collected over 100 vintage arcade games.
In 1993, he met his gorgeous fiancé, million-dollar model Claudia Schiffer in her native Germany and became engaged the following year. On 7/1997, Schiffer filed a $30 million defamation suit in Los Angeles against the French magazine Paris Match for publishing a story claiming that he had paid her to pose as his fiancé. In all of the photographs taken of them together, he is never looking at her but always at the camera. After a six-year engagement, the couple announced their separation in early September 1999.
In December 2000, Copperfield met 22-year-old Belgian model Ambre Frisque when he picked her out of the audience to assist him during a performance. She agreed to have dinner with him and they have been inseparable ever since in spite of the 22-year age difference. For relaxation, they go bowling and watch a lot of movies. Frisque is cutting back her career commitments in order to accompany Copperfield on tour and share his four-floor Manhattan apartment.
Copperfield was accused of rape and the FBI initiated an investigation of his magic museum on October 17, 2007. The rape allegedly occurred on Musha Cay, a private island in the Bahamas, after the claimant met him at a January 25, 2007 at a show in Kennewick, WA. According to news reports, Copperfield tapped her, a model, to assist him on stage, then invited her to the island, where she claims she was the only guest for two days during which he assaulted her.
- lover relationship with Alison, Natalie (born 13 June 1978)
- lover relationship with Schiffer, Claudia (born 25 August 1970)
- role played of/by Mendenhall, David (born 13 June 1971). Notes: 1981 TV movie "The Magic of David Copperfield IV: The Vanishing Airplane"
- Relationship : Meet a significant person 1993 (Claudia Schiffer)
- Relationship : Begin significant relationship 1994 (Engaged to Claudia Schiffer)
- Relationship : End significant relationship September 1999 (Broke up with Schiffer)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
B.C. in hand, LMR
- Traits : Personality : Hard worker
- Traits : Personality : Perfectionist
- Traits : Personality : Persistent (Long practice sessions)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Claudia Schiffer)
- Lifestyle : Work : Travel for work (Tours nine months of the year)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Financial success in field
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Lawsuit instigated (Slander suit)
- Vocation : Business : Business owner (Performer and magician)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Magic
- Vocation : Entertainment : Night Club/ Vaudeville (Showman, great stage and Vegas act)
- Notable : Extraordinary Talents : For Eye-hand coordination (Famed magician, showman)
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession