|Birthname||Paul Harold Cootner|
|born on||24 May 1930 at 13:00 (= 1:00 PM )|
|Place||Logansport, Indiana, 40n45, 86w21|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||02°51' 19°32 Asc. 22°18'|
American financial economist noted for his groundbreaking book The Random Character of Stock Market Prices (1964). He died unexpectedly of a heart attack on 16 April 1978, aged 47, in Stanford, California. In 1982, William F. Sharpe and Cathryn M. Cootner published Financial Economics: Essays in Honor of Paul Cootner.
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1964 ("The Random Character of Stock Market Prices")
Sy Scholfield provided birth certificate.
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Heart disease/attack
- Personal : Death : Illness/ Disease (Heart attack)
- Vocation : Business : Economist
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction (Economics)