|Birthname||Carter Vanderbilt Cooper|
|born on||27 January 1965 at 18:07 (= 6:07 PM )|
|Place||New York, New York, 40n43, 74w0|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||07°49' 16°38 Asc. 20°24'|
American noted family, the first of two sons born to Gloria Vanderbilt and her fourth husband, Emory Cooper. His dad died in 1978 during surgery for a heart ailment. Carter was a graduate of Princeton in 1987 where he took a history major. He worked as an editor for a New York based historical magazine.
Quiet, polite and sincere, he did not drink or smoke and lived alone in a first floor apartment. He was in treatment for depression when he leaped from the 14th floor window of his mom's New York apartment as she watched, helpless and horrified, 7/22/1988.
- child->parent relationship with Vanderbilt, Gloria (born 20 February 1924)
- sibling relationship with Cooper, Anderson (born 3 June 1967)
- sibling relationship with Stokowski, Stan (born 22 August 1950). Notes: Half-brothers
- Social : End a program of study 1987 (Graduated from Princeton)
- Death by Suicide 22 July 1988 at 7:00 PM in Manhattan (Leaped from window, age 23)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
LMR quotes his mother's autobiography, "Woman to Woman."
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Depression
- Family : Childhood : Advantaged (Wealthy family)
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Vanderbilt family)
- Family : Childhood : Family traumatic event (Dad died after surgery)
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (Eldest of two natural brothers, two half-brothers also)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Inheritance
- Lifestyle : Financial : Wealthy
- Personal : Death : Suicide (Leaped from window)
- Vocation : Writers : Publisher/ Editor (Editor for magazine)
- Notable : Book Collection : Culture Collection