Cooley, Eleanor S.
|born on||23 July 1886 at 17:05 (= 5:05 PM )|
|Place||Liverpool, England, 53n25, 2w55|
|Timezone||GMT h0e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||00°42' 23°52 Asc. 12°35'|
British-American Theosophist and a student of Krishnamurti, interested in astrology from 1930. She traveled with Edgar Cayce for a time, lecturing on astrology. Alice Bailey was instructed by her mystical sources to give Cooley the first copy of her "Esoteric Astrology" as Cooley was one who could understand it.
She moved to the U.S., traveling and helping to form Theosophical groups in Cleveland, Ohio, and New York City before she settled in Stockton, NJ. She joined AFA July 1944.
Cooley died 6/26/1986, Stockton, NJ.
- associate relationship with Bailey, Alice A. (born 16 June 1880)
- associate relationship with Cayce, Edgar (born 18 March 1877)
- (has as) teacher relationship with Krishnamurti, Jiddu (born 12 May 1895)
- Social : Begin a program of study 1930 (Began her studies of astrology)
Astrological Pioneers of America file
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Friends (Noted mystics)
- Lifestyle : Home : Expatriate (England, Cuba and U.S.)
- Personal : Religion/Spirituality : Theosophy/Vedanta
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 99)
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Astrologer (Pro)