|born on||17 December 1962 at 05:17 (= 05:17 AM )|
|Place||Melbourne, Australia, 37s49, 144e58|
|Timezone||AEST h10e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||24°22' 00°40 Asc. 28°55'|
Australian author, cartoonist and broadcaster who has written several bestselling advice books for girls and women, including Real Gorgeous, Up the Duff (also published under different titles outside of Australia), Kidwrangling, Girl Stuff and Women's Stuff, as well as a series of ebooks on women's health topics. Cooke has been a columnist for various Australian newspapers and magazines. In 2008, Girl Stuff won the Australian Publishers Association's General Non-fiction Book of the Year, the Australian Booksellers Association Nielsen BookData Booksellers' Choice Award, and an honour prize from the Children’s Book Council of Australia.
- associate relationship with Harmer, Wendy (born 10 October 1955)
Sy Scholfield quotes from It's a Joke, Joyce: Australia's Funny Women by Wendy Harmer (Currency Press, 1994), page 110: "KAZ owns up to being born at 5.17 am on December 17 in 1962, which should give the astrologists among you enough information for a complete character breakdown."
- Vocation : Art : Cartoonist
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ feminist
- Vocation : Writers : Children's literature
- Vocation : Writers : Columnist/ journalist
- Vocation : Writers : Fiction
- Vocation : Writers : Humor
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction