|Birthname||Kelly Anne Fitzpatrick|
|born on||20 January 1967 at 08:58 (= 08:58 AM )|
|Place||Camden, New Jersey, 39n56, 75w07|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||29°49' 19°18 Asc. 02°46'|
American pollster, strategist, Republican Party campaign manager, and formerly president and CEO of The Polling Company Inc./Woman Trend.
On 1 July 2016, Trump announced that he had hired Conway for a senior advisory position on his presidential campaign. On 19 August, Trump named Conway the campaign's third campaign manager.
Conway served as Trump's campaign manager for 10 weeks, through the 8 November 2016 general election, and was the first woman to successfully run an American presidential campaign, as well as the first woman to run a Republican general election presidential campaign.
On 22 December 2016, Trump announced that Conway would join his administration as Counselor to the President.
Conway is married to George T. Conway III. He is a litigation partner at the law firm Wachtell, Lipton, Rosen & Katz, in 2001, and wrote the Supreme Court brief for Paula Jones during the Clinton impeachment in 1998. The couple have four children, twins Claudia and George IV, Charlotte, and Vanessa.
- associate relationship with Trump, Donald (born 14 June 1946)
- role played of/by Griffin, Kathy (born 4 November 1960). Notes: 2018 TV special "Make America Great-a-Thon: A President Show Special"
Birth certificate in hand from Viktor E.
- Family : Childhood : Family close (raised by mother, grandmother, two aunts)
- Family : Childhood : Only child
- Family : Childhood : Parents divorced
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (since 2001)
- Family : Parenting : Birthing - Twins, triplets, etc.
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (four)
- Vocation : Business : Top executive
- Vocation : Education : Researcher
- Vocation : Politics : Party Affiliation (Republican)
- Vocation : Politics : Public office
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction