|born on||3 April 1876 at 02:00 (= 02:00 AM )|
|Place||Zoppola, Italy, 45n58, 12e46|
|Timezone||LST m12e29 (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||13°38' 01°38 Asc. 15°13'|
Italian ecclesiastic; ordained as a Roman Catholic priest 12/26/1899. He moved up the hierarchy of the church as a Consecrated Secular Bishop in 1921, Titular Archbishop 1922 and Delegate to China 1922. He was named a Cardinal in 1953 and Chancellor of the Church in 1954.
An art expert, Constantini was the author of several books including "Aspects of the Missionary Problem" and "Christian Art in the Missions."
He died in Rome 10/17/1958.
- Work : New Job 1921 (Ordained Consecrated Secular Bishop)
- Work : Gain social status 1922 (Titular Archbishop and Delegate to China)
- Work : Gain social status 1953 (Cardinal)
- Work : New Job 1954 (Chancellor of the Church)
- Death, Cause unspecified 17 October 1958 at 12:00 noon in Rome, Italy (Age 82)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
B.C. in hand from Steinbrecher
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Hobbies, games (Enjoyed art)
- Passions : Sexuality : Celibacy/ Minimal
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 82)
- Vocation : Art : Art critic (Expert and author)
- Vocation : Religion : Ecclesiastics/ western (R.C. priest, archbishop, delegate to China)
- Vocation : Writers : Religion/ Philosophy