|Birthname||Kevin Joseph Aloysius Connors|
|born on||10 April 1921|
|Place||Brooklyn (Kings County), New York, 40n38, 73w56|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
American actor, writer, and professional basketball and baseball player. He is one of only 13 athletes in the history of American professional sports to have played both Major League Baseball (Brooklyn Dodgers 1949, Chicago Cubs, 1951) and in the National Basketball Association (Boston Celtics 1947–1948). With a 40-year film and television career, he is best known for his five-year role as Lucas McCain in the highly rated ABC series The Rifleman (1958–1963).
Connors was married three times and had four sons. He died on 10 November 1992 at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles at the age of 71 of lung cancer.
Birth Index, New York City Department of Health: "Kevin J. Connors, born 10 April 1921, in borough of Brooklyn."
- Traits : Body : Race (Batted left, threw left)
- Traits : Body : Size (1.98 m/ 6 ft 6 in)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Three)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Four sons)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Fundraiser
- Personal : Death : Illness/ Disease (Lung cancer)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Film and TV)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star
- Vocation : Politics : Party Affiliation (Republican)
- Notable : Awards : Hall of Fame (Star on Hollywood Walk of Fame)
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession (MLB player, 1949, 1951)