Conjoined Twins: Obermaier
|Birthname||Caroline and Christine Obermaier|
|born on||3 January 1980 at 07:23 (= 07:23 AM )|
|Place||Chicago, Illinois, 41n51, 87w39|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||12°19' 26°08 Asc. 12°10'|
American congenitally united babies joined at the top of their skulls, otherwise pretty and normal, three months premature. With a condition that is extremely rare, these girls did not share a common brain or circulatory system. The twins were born at Ravenswood Hospital to caring parents who took comfort in their religion. A serious of operations to separate the girls was scheduled for 1981.
The twins died thirty minutes apart on 10 June 1981, aged 17 months, during an operation to separate them at University of Illinois Hospital.
LMR quotes People magazine, 29 September 1980.
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Surgery
- Personal : Birth : Conjoined twins (Joined at top of skull)
- Personal : Birth : Premature (Premie three months)
- Personal : Death : Short Life less than 29 Yrs (Age 17 months)
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women
- Notable : Book Collection : Occult/ Misc. Collection