Conjoined Twins: Lewis
|Birthname||Tiffany Lynn Brenea and Brittany Lynn Renee Lewis|
|born on||12 May 1993 at 16:47 (= 4:47 PM )|
|Place||Lexington, Kentucky, 38n03, 84w30|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||22°07' 14°54 Asc. 06°25'|
American conjoined twin sisters, born to Angela and Kenneth Lewis at the University of Kentucky hospital. They were joined at the back, buttocks and pelvis and were surgically separated on 27 July 1993. Tiffany died at 9:55 AM on 29 July 1993 after their shared kidney was transplanted to Brittany, the stronger twin, who survived.
- Death by Disease 29 July 1993 at 09:55 AM in Lexington (No kidney, age 6 weeks)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Sy Scholfield quotes news report, Lexington Herald-Leader (Lexington, Kentucky), 21 May 1993, page B3.
- Personal : Birth : Cesarean
- Personal : Birth : Conjoined twins
- Personal : Birth : Infant mortality
- Personal : Death : Short Life less than 29 Yrs (Tiffany died at age 6 weeks)
- Notable : Famous : Newsmaker