|Birthname||Pierre Georges Commoy|
|born on||15 August 1949 at 07:00 (= 07:00 AM )|
|Place||La Roche sur Yon, France, 46n40, 1w26|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||22°04' 03°18 Asc. 01°38'|
French artist and photographer, part of the gay artist duo Pierre et Gilles, with his partner Gilles Blanchard.
People photographed by Pierre et Gilles include: musicians Amanda Lear (the cover of her 1980 album Diamonds for Breakfast, one of their first assignments), Lio, Khaled, Étienne Daho, Marie France, Mikado, Marc Almond, Leslie Winer, Marilyn Manson, Madonna, Kylie Minogue, Erasure, Deee-Lite, The Creatures, Nina Hagen and CocoRosie (the cover of their 2007 album The Adventures of Ghosthorse and Stillborn); model Naomi Campbell, actresses Tilda Swinton and Catherine Deneuve, actors Salim Kechiouche, Jérémie Renier and Layke Anderson and also designers Jean-Paul Gaultier and Paloma Picasso.
They directed Marc Almond's 1990 music video for the song "A Lover Spurned" and Lamour's video clip for "Tu es foutu". Their most photographed muse is British male super model Enzo Junior, who has been photographed nine times.
- associate relationship with Daman, Eric (born 21 August 1970)
- spousal equivalent relationship with Blanchard, Gilles (born 9 December 1953)
- Relationship : Marriage 26 January 2009 (PACS (French second grade marriage) with Gilles Blanchard)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Birth record acte 395/1949 in hand, by email from Marc Brun. Data requested from Brun by Sy Scholfield and first published on Scholfield's blog on 13 September 2013.
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Same sex (Gilles Blanchard)
- Passions : Sexuality : Gay
- Vocation : Art : Photography (in artist duo Pierre et Gilles)
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Director (Music video)
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession