|Birthname||Lonnie Rashid Lynn, Jr.|
|born on||13 March 1972 at 22:15 (= 10:15 PM )|
|Place||Chicago, Illinois, 41n51, 87w39|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||23°42' 05°46 Asc. 15°10'|
American hip hop recording artist, actor, and poet from Chicago, Illinois. Common debuted in 1992 with the album Can I Borrow a Dollar? and maintained a significant underground following into the late 1990s, after which he gained notable mainstream success through his work with the Soulquarians. In 2011, Common launched Think Common Entertainment, his own record label imprint, and, in the past, has released music under various other labels such as Relativity, Geffen and GOOD Music, among others. (G.O.A.T.)
Common's first major-label album, Like Water for Chocolate, received widespread critical acclaim and tremendous commercial success. His first Grammy Award was in 2003, winning Best R&B Song for "Love of My Life", with Erykah Badu. Its popularity was matched by May 2005's Be, which was nominated for Best Rap Album, at the 2006 Grammy Awards. Common was awarded his second Grammy for Best Rap Performance by a Duo or Group, for "Southside" (featuring Kanye West), from his July 2007 album Finding Forever. His best-of album, Thisisme Then: The Best of Common, was released on November 27, 2007.
Common won the 2015 Golden Globe Award for Best Original Song, and the 2015 Academy Award for Best Original Song, for his song "Glory" from the 2014 film Selma.
Common has had romantic relationships with singer Erykah Badu, actress Taraji P. Henson, and tennis player Serena Williams, but as of July 2014 maintained that he was single.
- associate relationship with Reineke, Steven (born 14 September 1970). Notes: Music collaborators
- lover relationship with Williams, Serena (born 26 September 1981)
- spousal equivalent relationship with Badu, Erykah (born 26 February 1971). Notes: Circa 2000-2002
- Family : Childhood : Parents divorced
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV host/ Personality
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Song writer
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Rapper
- Vocation : Writers : Poet
- Notable : Awards : Grammy
- Notable : Awards : Oscar
- Notable : Awards : Other Awards (Golden Globe Award)