|born on||17 September 1979 at 09:59 (= 09:59 AM )|
|Place||Montréal, Quebec (CAN), 45n31, 73w34|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||24°05' 12°40 Asc. 01°41'|
French-Canadian musician, best known for being the drummer for the French-Canadian pop-punk band Simple Plan. He also founded the apparel company Role Model Clothing along with his bandmate Pierre Bouvier and the band's best friend, Patrick Langlois. He was the drummer for the punk rock band Reset from 1993 to 1999, before quitting to form Simple Plan with his Reset bandmate Pierre Bouvier.
Comeau married Jacquelin Napal on 8 July 2014 in Los Angeles and their first son, London Alexander Comeau, was born at 9:56am on 1 July 2015.
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 1 July 2015 at 09:56 AM (Birth of son, London Alexander Comeau)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
London's birth data from Chuck on instagram: "Welcome to the world, London Alexander Comeau! Our first baby boy was born today July 1st 2015, at 9:56am, weighing 7lbs and 14oz" .
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One)
- Vocation : Beauty : Designer/ Fashion
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Group/ Duo (Reset; Simple Plan)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist (Drums, percussion, guitar)
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Director
- Vocation : Writers : Playwright/ script (TV)