|Birthname||Sarah Caroline Olivia Colman|
|born on||30 January 1974|
|Place||Acle, England, 52n38, 1e33|
|Timezone||GMT h0e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||10°13' or|
English actress whose portrayal of Anne, Queen of Great Britain in 2018 film The Favourite won her the Academy Award, BAFTA Award and Golden Globe Award for Best Actress.
A graduate of the Bristol Old Vic Theatre School, Colman came to prominence for her work in television. She made her breakthrough as Sophie Chapman in the Channel 4 comedy series Peep Show (2003–2015). Her other comic roles in television include Green Wing (2004–2006), Beautiful People (2008–2009), Rev. (2010–2014), Twenty Twelve (2011–2012), and Fleabag (2016–present).
Colman won BAFTA TV Awards for Best Female Comedy Performance for Twenty Twelve and Best Supporting Actress for Accused in 2013, before winning a BAFTA for Best Actress in 2014 for her role as DS Ellie Miller in the ITV crime series Broadchurch. For her performance in the thriller miniseries The Night Manager, she won a Golden Globe for Best Supporting Actress and was nominated for a Primetime Emmy Award.
Colman married Ed Sinclair in August 2001 and they have three children together.
- associate relationship with Entertainment: The Crown (born 1 November 2016). Notes: Played Queen Elizabeth II, 2019-2020
- role played of/by Anne, Queen of Britain (born 6 February 1665 Jul.Cal. (16 Feb 1665 greg.)). Notes: 2018 film "The Favourite"
- role played of/by Elizabeth II, Queen of the United Kingdom (born 21 April 1926). Notes: 2019 TV series "The Crown"
- role played of/by Elizabeth, Queen Mother (born 4 August 1900). Notes: 2012 film "Hyde Park on Hudson"
- role played of/by Thatcher, Carol (born 15 August 1953). Notes: 2011 film "The Iron Lady"
Sy Scholfield cites her quoted in an article, "Colman said her date of birth was finally changed to the correct one, 30 January 1974, but joked that she should have said she was younger" ("Olivia Colman reveals battle with Wikipedia over her age," 28 January 2019 ). Same year and place of Acle, Norwich, given in England and Wales Birth Registration Index.
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (TV, film, stage)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Comedy
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ social
- Notable : Awards : Oscar (Best Actress)