|Birthname||Joan Henrietta Collins|
|born on||23 May 1933 at 03:00 (= 03:00 AM )|
|Place||Paddington, England, 51n32, 0w12|
|Timezone||GDT h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||01°29' 16°49 Asc. 00°05'|
English actress, a gorgeous teen-age model. She made a stage debut in London in 1946 and was on-screen from 1952. Usually cast as a vamp and seductress, her films included "The Stud," "Game for Vulture," and "The Bitch." She took a role in the TV series "Dynasty" in 1981, a major starring soap.
Collins had an affair with Warren Beatty (joining the inclusive Hollywood club) and married Anthony Newley in 1963 for seven years; two kids. She married American producer Ron Kass in 1972 after their daughter Katy was born. There was a brief third marriage along the way.
On 2 August 1980, Collins' daughter Katyana was hit by a car and lay in a coma for 42 days. She sued People magazine on 28 May 1990 for $5 million for stating that her "greed and outrageous behavior had caused Ion Pictures to abandon the film version of her novel "Prime Time" published in 1988."
In 1999 she released her beauty book, "My Friends' Secrets." One of her pleasures is her granddaughter, Miel, born in 1998, by her daughter Tara Newley-Adam. Miel calls her "Dodo" which was the actress's childhood nickname.
In 2002, Collins announced her engagement to marry 36-year old Percy Gibson with her kids in attendance, Tara, 38, Sacha, 36 and Katy, 29. Percy's mom is eight years older than Joan and suffering from Alzheimer's.
On 31 December 1996, Collins was appointed an Officer of the Order of the British Empire (OBE) for services to drama, and in the 2015 New Year Honours promoted Dame Commander of the same Order (DBE) for services to charity.
In 2015, Collins was made a Dame by Queen Elizabeth II for services to charity. Collins is a member of the Conservative Party.
- associate relationship with Entertainment: Dynasty (born 12 January 1981). Notes: Played Alexis Carrington Colby, 1981-1989
- associate relationship with Entertainment: The Flintstones (born 30 September 1960). Notes: Played Pearl Slaghoople, 2000 film
- associate relationship with Oxenberg, Catherine (born 22 September 1961). Notes: Co-stars on "Dynasty"
- business associate/partner relationship with Carroll, Diahann (born 17 July 1935). Notes: Co-stars on "Dynasty"
- business associate/partner relationship with Evans, Linda (born 18 November 1942). Notes: Co-stars on "Dynasty"
- business associate/partner relationship with Locklear, Heather (born 25 September 1961). Notes: Co-stars on "Dynasty"
- business associate/partner relationship with Thomson, Gordon (born 2 March 1945). Notes: Co-stars on "Dynasty"
- friend relationship with McCallum, David (born 19 September 1933). Notes: RADA classmates
- friend relationship with Stricklyn, Ray (born 8 October 1928)
- friend relationship with Tate, Sharon (born 24 January 1943)
- lover relationship with Beatty, Warren (born 30 March 1937)
- lover relationship with Belafonte, Harry (born 1 March 1927)
- lover relationship with Wagner, Robert (born 10 February 1930)
- parent->child relationship with Newley, Tara (born 12 October 1963)
- spouse relationship with Gibson, Percy (born 14 October 1965). Notes: 2002-
- spouse relationship with Newley, Anthony (born 24 September 1931). Notes: 1963–1970, two daughters
- sibling relationship with Collins, Jackie (born 4 October 1937)
- role played of/by Pierce, Charles (born 14 July 1926)
- Work : New Career 1946 (Stage debut)
- Work : New Job 1952 (Film debut)
- Relationship : Divorce dates 1956 (Maxwell Reed)
- Relationship : Marriage 1963 (Anthony Newley)
- Relationship : Marriage 1972 (Ron Kass)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 11 November 1981 (Debut appearance on "Dynasty", episode 16, "Enter Alexis")
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1999 (Book "My Friends' Secrets" released)
Davis in "Signs of the Stars" gives 3 AM.
Biography: Susan Crimp and Patricia Burstein "Hollywood Sisters: Jackie and Joan Collins" (Robson Books 1989, p.5) gives 7:00 AM. This time gives Cancer rising.
Her autobiography, "Second Act," 1996, gives "morning."
On 9 Feb 2018 Sy Scholfield changed rating from DD to A, quoting Collins in an online "Diary" entry published on The Spectator website, Feb 2018: "I’ve been meaning to write a Spectator diary since the summer but as a Gemini with Aries rising I find I have the annoying trait (just the one?) of being too easily distracted..." . Scholfield notes that the England and Wales Birth Registration Index has Joan H. Collins registered in the district of Paddington in the July-Sep quarter of 1933.
On 11 Feb 2018 Scholfield downgraded the rating from A to C, having received an email from Frank C. Clifford: "Her astrologer is a friend of mine and apparently Collins doesn’t know her birth time (except for it being in the morning) but she seems to be happy with that combo [Gemini with Aries rising]."
Starkman rectified to 03.32.00 BST Asc 18Ari58'
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (First of three)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Age difference more than 15 yrs (32 years)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Divorces (Four)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Five)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Wealthy
- Vocation : Beauty : Sex-symbol
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Politics : Party Affiliation (Tory)
- Vocation : Writers : Autobiographer
- Vocation : Writers : Columnist/ journalist
- Vocation : Writers : Fiction (1988 novel)
- Notable : Awards : Knighted (Dame)
- Notable : Awards : Other Awards (Golden Globes)
- Notable : Famous : Socialite
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women