Collins, James Lawton Jr.
|born on||5 November 1917 at 11:00 (= 11:00 AM )|
|Place||El Paso, Texas, 31n46, 106w29|
|Timezone||MST h7w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||12°45' 02°10 Asc. 11°42'|
American brigadier general in the U.S. Army who served in World War II, the Korean War and the Vietnam War, a military historian, and a viticulturist. He was the son of Major General James Lawton Collins, nephew of General J. Lawton Collins, who served as Chief of Staff of the Army during the Korean War, and older brother of Apollo 11 astronaut Major General Michael Collins. He led a North Dakota National Guard artillery battalion in Normandy in 1944, and served as the U.S. Army Chief of Military History from 1970 to 1982.
He and his wife Yolande de Mauduit Collins, the daughter of Georges, Vicomte de Mauduit, had four children. James Lawton Collins Jr. died on 6 May 2002, aged 84, in Middleburg, Virginia.
- sibling relationship with Collins, Michael (1930) (born 31 October 1930)
Sy Scholfield provided birth certificate (11 AM is clearly written but the smudges after the 11 may or may not be a number of minutes).
- Family : Childhood : Family noted
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Four)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 84)
- Vocation : Humanities+Social Sciences : Historian (Military)
- Vocation : Military : Honors
- Vocation : Military : Military career (Brigadier general)
- Vocation : Military : Wounded