|Birthname||Jean Lucien Henri Jacques Jacquemoud-Collet|
|born on||3 March 1932 at 03:00 (= 03:00 AM )|
|Place||Pau, France, 43n18, 0w22|
|Timezone||GMT h0e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||12°20' 24°06 Asc. 01°05'|
French writer, film theorist and professor, he was a journalist at Télérama from 1959 to 1971, and for Cahiers du Cinema from 1961 to 1968. In 1965, he began working as a film critic for Études.
Collet wrote many books on cinema. In particular, he devoted a monograph to Jean-Luc Godard published by Éditions Seghers. He also worked to make cinema a major in French universities, creating the cinema department at Paris Diderot University.
Jean Collet died on 11 November 2020 at the age of 88.
Didier Geslain archive
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 88)
- Vocation : Writers : Biographer
- Vocation : Writers : Columnist/ journalist
- Vocation : Writers : Critic (Film critic)
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction