Coles, Mark L.
|born on||7 April 1972 at 12:49 (= 12:49 PM )|
|Place||Cambridge (Middlesex County), Massachusetts, 42n22, 71w06|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||18°00' 26°52 Asc. 15°13'|
American suicide, a client administrator at the firm Fidelity Investments. He had a big smile, lots of friends, a new car and a bright future, doing well on his job.
On the night of 5/15/1997, Mark made a mistake in judgment that was so devastating that he felt his life irrevocably ruined. He met a woman at the Oliver Tavern, a divorced mother, age 33 and they sat drinking and flirting. Shortly before 2:00 AM, they left the bar and went into the alley around the corner. Utility workers on an emergency call saw the couple in the dark alley, the man on top of the woman on the ground and they called the cops. The woman was drunk and told the police that he had attempted to rape her; he was taken to the station and booked on a rape charge.
The case was weak and the woman disappeared; it would never have led to a conviction, but Mark spent five days in agony, waiting for someone to find out at work. On 5/20/1997, Watertown, MA, he taped a small explosive device to his neck and committed suicide by blowing himself up.
- Death by Suicide 20 May 1997 at 12:00 noon in Watertown, MA (Blew himself up, age 35)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Frances McEvoy quotes B.C. 7/1997
- Traits : Personality : Bad judgement (Over-reacted, too soon)
- Traits : Personality : Gracious/ sociable (Friendly, well liked)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Rapist/ Sex crime (Accused of rape)
- Personal : Death : Suicide (Blew himself up)
- Personal : Death : Unusual (Bombed himself)
- Vocation : Business : Banker/ Financier (Client administrator)