|Birthname||Patricia Stephanie Cole|
|born on||5 October 1941 at 12:00 (= 12:00 noon )|
|Place||Solihull, England, 52n25, 1w45|
|Timezone||GDT h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||11°49' 12°57 Asc. 00°29'|
British actress who gained national attention in 1981 with the 30 episode TV dramatic series "Tenko" 10/20/1981 to 12/16/1984 about the Japanese POW camp for women. She was also noted for her comedy work, named the UK Comedy Actress of 1992.
Her dad left before she was born; she grew up displaying a happy, sunny nature, describing herself as a hippie. At 21, she met her dad for the first time. She married in 1972; the marriage dissolved in 1988.
She showed herself to be a natural actress at her pro debut at 17 when she played a 90-year-old woman. The year 1971 was traumatic when her half-brother was diagnosed as schizophrenic, and she herself had a period of agoraphobia from 1973-1975.
In 1986 she began meditation and psychoanalysis, a period of personal growth;
Cole played in many regional theaters and toured New Zealand the latter half of 1993 in a one-woman show. She was also a script co-writer and the author of her autobiography "Following My Bliss." Her stage role in "A Passionate Woman" was a triumph from its opening on 11/07/1994.
- Other Family 1963 (Met father for first time)
- Family trauma 1971 (Brother diagnosed as schizophrenic)
- Relationship : Marriage 1972 (16 years)
- Social : Begin a program of study 1986 (Meditation and pscho-analysis)
- Relationship : Divorce dates 1988 (After 16 years)
- Work : Prize 1992 (UK Comedy Actress)
- Work : New Job 1993 (Touring New Zealand)
Frank C. Clifford quotes her from her mom's memory, "twelve noon or close to," given in British Entertainers, Flare Pub. 1997
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Anxiety Disorder (Agorophobia)
- Family : Childhood : Parent, Single or Step (Dad abandoned family)
- Family : Childhood : Sibling circumstances (Half-brother schizophrenic)
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (16 years, divorce)
- Lifestyle : Work : Travel for work (Tours)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : Comedy
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star (Tenko)
- Vocation : Writers : Autobiographer (Following My Bliss)
- Notable : Awards : Vocational award (UK Comedy Actress Award)
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women