|born on||7 May 1948 at 05:18 (= 05:18 AM )|
|Place||Henderson, Nevada, 36n02, 114w59|
|Timezone||PDT h7w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||16°50' 27°35 Asc. 07°37'|
American astrologer and author. He was diagnosed with AIDS 7/22/1988 and died 8/13/1992, 1:24 PM PDT, San Francisco, CA. His lover of the past nine years was at his side; his obituary read that he was survived by a daughter.
Cole's interest in astrology began in 1972 when he studied with Cretus Locke and George Hurde in Santa Cruz, CA. Previously, he had received a degree in traditional metaphysics from the University of Nevada. In 1978, he began publishing a weekly column on astrology in Good Times that ultimately was syndicated in 20 weekly newspapers. In 1984, he was named one of the "Outstanding Young Men in America" by a national panel of professional business people. He belonged to AFAN, NCGR, ISAR and the National Writers' Union.
- Death by Disease 13 August 1992 at 1:24 PM in San Francisco, CA (AIDS, age 44)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Given in his "Book of Houses" (WTPE obit gives 5:12 AM) Cole confirmed the time, telling his class that he was a triple Taurus.
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : AIDS/ HIV
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Same sex (Nine years)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One daughter)
- Passions : Sexuality : Bi-Sexual
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Astrologer (Pro)
- Vocation : Writers : Astrology (Book)