|Birthname||Michael Lynn Cofer|
|born on||7 April 1960|
|Place||Knoxville, Tennessee, 35n58, 83w55|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||17°53' or|
American football linebacker in the National Football League who played for the Detroit Lions (1983-1993). He was a Pro Bowl selection in 1988.
In 2007, Cofer was diagnosed with amyloidosis. He died on 21 March 2019, aged 58.
Dr. J. Lee Lehman quotes a sport almanac for date; time unknown
- Traits : Body : Size (Height: 1.96 m/ 6 ft 5 in)
- Traits : Body : Weight (111 kg/ 245 lb)
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Other Major diseases (Amyloidosis)
- Vocation : Sports : Football (American football linebacker)
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession (NFL player, 1983-1993)