|Birthname||Miguel de Souza Leão Coelho|
|born on||18 September 1990 at 10:10 (= 10:10 AM )|
|Place||Recife (Pernambuco), Brazil, 8s0314, 34w5252|
|Timezone||BZT h3w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||25°22' 19°36 Asc. 14°30'|
Brazilian lawyer and politician, affiliated with the Brazilian Socialist Party (PSB), who was elected the youngest state deputy in Pernambuco, with about 55,000 votes, in 2014. In 2016 he was elected mayor of Petrolina with 60,509 votes. Miguel Coelho is also president of the PSB of Petrolina.
Miguel Coelho is the son of Senator Fernando Bezerra Coelho and brother of deputies Fernando Coelho Filho and Antônio Coelho. He began his professional career in São Paulo, where he graduated as a lawyer, and undertook parallel careers in business law and politics.
- sibling relationship with Coelho, Fernando (born 28 February 1984)
Sy Scholfield provided birth entry from civil registry.
- Family : Childhood : Family noted
- Vocation : Law : Attorney (Lawyer)
- Vocation : Politics : Party Affiliation (PSB)
- Vocation : Politics : Public office