Cody, Buffalo Bill
|Birthname||Cody, William Frederick|
|born on||26 February 1846 at 08:00 (= 08:00 AM )|
|Place||Le Claire, USA, 41n36, 90w21|
|Timezone||LMT m90w20 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||07°38' 18°23 Asc. 10°38'|
American frontiersman, an Indian scout, marksman and showman. Cody served as a rider for the Pony Express in 1860, a scout for the Cavalry in 1863, a soldier for the Army from 1863-1865 and a scout for the 5th U.S. Cavalry from 1868-1872. In 1873, he organized and managed Buffalo Bill's Wild West Show.
Died of uremic poisoning on 10/10/1917, Denver, CO.
- friend relationship with Hickok, Wild Bill (born 27 May 1837)
- role played of/by Carradine, Keith (born 8 August 1949). Notes: 1975 film "Wild Bill"
- role played of/by Moore, Dickie (born 12 September 1925). Notes: 1950 serial "Cody of the Pony Express"
- Work : New Job 1860 (Rider for the Pony Express)
- Work : New Job 1863 (Scout for U.S. Cavalry)
- Work : Start Business 1873 (Buffalo Bill's Wild West Show)
Baird file. PC spec. 2:35 PM
- Lifestyle : Work : Travel for work (Rider for Pony Express)
- Vocation : Business : Business owner (Buffalo Bill's Wild West Show)
- Vocation : Travel : Adventurer (Frontiersman)
- Notable : Famous : Historic figure (Frontiersman)
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book