|Birthname||Ryan Andrew Siegle|
|born on||27 March 1992 at 22:39 (= 10:39 PM )|
|Place||Burlington, Vermont, 44n29, 73w13|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||07°43' 29°57 Asc. 28°46'|
American World Cup alpine ski racer, a member of the Skiing Cochrans family. Cochran-Siegle specializes in giant slalom and super-G, and also races in downhill and combined. He made his World Cup debut on 26 November 2011.
Cochran-Siegle learned to ski at around the age of two, being taught by his mother Barbara Cochran, gold medalist in the slalom at the 1972 Winter Olympics in Sapporo, Japan.
He is the nephew of Lindy Cochran Kelley, Marilyn, and Bobby Cochran, and a cousin of Tim and Jessica Kelley, and Jimmy Cochran.
- other kin relationship with Cochran, Jimmy (born 29 May 1981). Notes: Cousins
- other kin relationship with Kelley, Robby (born 26 May 1990). Notes: Cousins
- other kin relationship with Kelley, Tim (born 20 May 1986). Notes: Cousins
Sy Scholfield provided copy of birth certificate.
- Family : Childhood : Family noted ("Skiing Cochrans")
- Vocation : Sports : Skiing (Alpine ski racer, giant slalom and super-G)
- Notable : Awards : Sports Championship (World Cup alpine ski)
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession (Olympic competitor)