|born on||9 September 1893 at 12:00 (= 12:00 noon )|
|Place||Washington, District of Columbia, 38n54, 77w02|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||17°12' 09°51 Asc. 01°31'|
American noted family, the daughter of U.S. president Grover Cleveland and Frances Folsom, one of five kids and the first child ever born in the White House. Her parents were married on 2 June 1886 when her mom was 22 and her dad was 49. She died on 25 June 1980 in Tamworth, New Hampshire, aged 86.
- child->parent relationship with Cleveland, Grover (born 18 March 1837)
- sibling relationship with Cleveland, Francis (born 18 July 1903)
- sibling relationship with Cleveland, Marion (born 7 July 1895)
- sibling relationship with Cleveland, Richard F. (born 28 October 1897)
- sibling relationship with Cleveland, Ruth (born 3 October 1891)
- Relationship : Marriage 14 March 1918 (Captain William Sidney Bence Bosanquet)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Broughton quotes news at the time.
Sy Scholfield confirms data given in "A Birth in the White House at Noon Today," Evening Star (Washington, District of Columbia), 9 Sep 1893, p. 6: "Exactly at noon the President's second child was born."
- Traits : Mind : Education extensive (PhD)
- Family : Childhood : Family large (Five kids)
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Dad)
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (Captain Bosanquet, 1918-1966)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two daughters)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs
- Vocation : Business : Top executive (CEO)
- Vocation : Business/Marketing : Product Marketing (Medical prothesis)
- Vocation : Engineer : Other Engineer (Medical materials)