|born on||19 March 1920 at 06:00 (= 06:00 AM )|
|Place||Paris Arrondissement 19, France, 48n5258, 2e2255|
|Timezone||GDT h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||28°18' 12°31 Asc. 26°46'|
French hairdresser and model for Lanvin, she married Belgian comedian Leon Smet in 1944 after the birth of their son Jean-Philippe (renamed Johnny Hallyday).
Divorced in 1954, she spent the end of her life (2003-07) at Johnny's home, in St-Barthelemy, Caribbean, and died in Bois-le-Roi, near Paris.
- associate relationship with Lanvin, Jeanne (born 1 January 1867)
- associate relationship with Lanvin, Yves (born 11 October 1901)
- parent->child relationship with Hallyday, Johnny (born 15 June 1943)
- spouse relationship with Smet, Léon (born 3 May 1908)
André Dekoster quoted bc.
- Vocation : Beauty : Model