Clemente, Roberto Jr.
|Birthname||Roberto Clemente Zabala|
|born on||17 August 1965 at 23:55 (= 11:55 PM )|
|Place||Santurce, Puerto Rico, 18n12, 67w08|
|Timezone||AST h4w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||25°00' 00°47 Asc. 26°54'|
Puerto Rican baseball broadcaster and former professional baseball player.
His father, Roberto Clemente, was the first Latin American player to compile 3,000 hits in Major League Baseball history. His mother, Vera Clemente, is a celebrity as well, having for many years hosted a telethon in Puerto Rico in order to raise funds for the Ciudad Roberto Clemente, a sporting complex located in Carolina, Puerto Rico.
His father died in a plane crash on 31 December 1972 while taking relief supplies to Nicaragua earthquake victims.
In 1976, Roberto Jr. became the first Latin amateur player in the history of his class to win a Batting Title while hitting .636 in a World Series. A series of injuries prevented Clemente Jr. from making it to the major leagues.
- associate relationship with Henry, Bill (born 15 October 1927). Notes: Pittsburgh Pirates co-players, 1968
- child->parent relationship with Clemente, Roberto (born 18 August 1934)
Sy Scholfield quotes from "Clemente Jr. is keeper of family flame" by Kerry Eggers, Portland Tribune, 3 November 2015 : "Clemente Jr. was born on Aug. 17, 1965, in Santurce, Puerto Rico, to Roberto and Vera Clemente. 'I make fun with Mom — I was born at 11:55 p.m. on the 17th,' Clemente Jr. says. 'I missed being born on Dad’s birthday by five minutes.'”
- Vocation : Entertainment : Radio/ D.J./ Announcer (Baseball broadcaster)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV host/ Personality (Baseball broadcaster)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Voice-Over (Sports announcer)
- Vocation : Sports : Baseball