Claus, Prince Consort of the Netherlands
|Birthname||Klaus-Georg Wilhelm Otto Friedrich Gerd v. Amsberg|
|born on||6 September 1926 at 16:30 (= 4:30 PM )|
|Place||Hitzacker, Germany, 53n09, 11e02|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||13°16' 06°49 Asc. 13°15'|
German-Dutch aristocrat and consort to Queen Beatrix of the Netherlands from Beatrix's ascension in 1980 until his death in 2002. When they married on 10 March 1966, people were shocked because he was a German who had been a young boy in the Hitlerjugend (Hitler Youth). There were demonstrations and smoke bombs, though he was only 19 when the war ended and had done no more than any teenage boy. As a Dutch citizen he gained respect for his kindness and social consciousness and for organizing aid to the needy. He and Beatrix made a respectable couple as national rulers; they had three sons. Since the mid-1980s, he had Parkinson's, the "stiff" version, from which he died, also from heart and respiratory ailments, on 6 October 2002 at age 76 in Amsterdam.
- parent->child relationship with Constantijn Christof, Prince (born 11 October 1969)
- parent->child relationship with Friso, Prince of Orange-Nassau (born 25 September 1968)
- parent->child relationship with Willem-Alexander, King of the Netherlands (born 27 April 1967)
- spouse relationship with Beatrix, Queen of Netherlands (born 31 January 1938)
Luc De Marre quotes H. Cosman in Urania 4/67, p.2. with 22:45. Official records are not available. Lescaut gave 4:00 PM, no source.
Taeger IHL update 2 quotes "anonymous from birth registry 16:30, anonymous from mother 16:20".
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Parkinson's (Began in mid-'80s)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three sons)
- Personal : Death : Illness/ Disease
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (Germany-Netherlands)